Looking For Anything Specific?

Header Ads

Michael Jackson - Speech during "United We Stand" Concert 2001

I love you. I love DC. I love you very much.

DC, I want you to know that I love you very much.

I would like each and every one of you here tonight to look at each person next to you, look at them in the eyes, each every person right here, look at each person next to you in the eyes.

Please, please look at each person next to you, now join hands, each together, join the hands and reach to the heavens, reach to the heavens everyone! And feel it! Feel humanity!

Don’t do it because I’m asking you to, do it because it’s the right thing to do! Now I ask you, for a moment of love and silence. I love you, and tonight we all stand united and ask what more can I give?


When we leave here tonight, let us take this love and give it to all the people everywhere in every corner of the earth. And that’s what, that’s what we can give and that will make the difference and that will make the change. It’s very important.


To the families of the victims of September 11th that are here with us tonight: you are not alone. You are in our hearts, you are in our thoughts and you are in our prayers. Thank you for being here tonight.

Now let’s please help me welcome back the amazing artists that have united here tonight to benefit United We Stand and What More Can I Give. What more can we all give?